As a skilled and versatile personal trainer, Jonathan MacCaul draws on his knowledge of yoga, martial arts, meditation, and more, to tailor training sessions to meet the needs and skill level of his clients. Jonathan has an impressive fitness background, with experience in a number of areas, and carries a long list of health and wellness credentials. He is looking to take on 3-4 new clients. Call Focus Fitness today to book your first training session with Jonathan.
My approach to fitness and health begins with the understanding that every body is different and the key is to listen to the body and cultivate awareness. By doing so, while regularly engaging in a variety of physically challenging activities, the body and mind grows strong and becomes balanced. This will enable you to reach your goals and better prepare you to face all of life’s challenges. This approach will ultimately reduce your stress so that you live a longer, happier and more fulfilling life.
- Honours diploma in Fitness & Health Promotion (Algonquin College 2011)
- Certified Personal trainer (YMCA)
- Group Fitness Instructor (CanFitPro)
- Martial artist with nearly 20 years experience
- Professional Mixed Martial Arts while living in Japan
- 250 hr Certificate Course in Yogic Education (Yoga Vidya Gurukul, India)
- Teaching yoga and meditation consistently since March 2012
- Advanced Stand-up Paddle Board (SUP) Instructor (Paddle Canada)
- Mindful Resilience for Trauma Recovery Yoga Teacher Training: Level 1
- Specializing in core strengthening, functional movement, mobility, HIIT and relaxation
Call Hope at (613) 544-7999 to book an introduction session with Jonathan.