Focus Health & Fitness COVID Policy and Procedures
- Masks. Face coverings are not mandatory during your training session but must be worn at all other times and in all areas of the facility, as mandated by KFL&A Public Health.
- Symptoms. All clients must complete a COVID-19 questionnaire prior to each training session. Copies are available at the front desk.
- Hand Hygiene. Wash hands thoroughly before and after your training session. We have four hand washing stations in addition to hand sanitizer dispensers.
- Training Times. Please do not arrive until 5 minutes before your session to allow previous clients to exit. In order to respect each client’s space and manage congestion we ask you to wait outside the door until your session is due to start. Each training session will be shortened by 5 minutes to allow proper cleaning and hygiene practices between clients.
- Arrive Prepared. Although use of change rooms and showers are available, when possible, arrive already changed into your workout clothing and bring your own filled water bottle. This helps us minimize use of communal areas and touch points within the facility.
- Facility Capacity. Access to Focus will be restricted to the number of clients as mandated by KFL&A Public Health requirements. Group classes are not resuming at this point. This enables us to manage traffic through the facility, and provide you with clarity regarding the environment you are training in.
- Physical Contact. Our trainers will avoid physical contact, and maintain physical distance from clients as appropriate. Corrections of movement and/or posture will be done verbally or using demonstrations rather than through touch training.
- Cleaning and Disinfecting. All equipment and surfaces will be wiped down as they are used during a training session. A full sanitization of the facility will be performed each night using a commercial grade anti-viral cleaning solution.
- Contactless Booking & Payment. All our training services can be booked and paid for using our online booking system, by email, or over the phone. Please use these options to reduce congestion around our front desk area.