Chiropractic care promotes health, alleviates pain, and improves your quality of life.
Now accepting new clients from
the Focus community!
Brent Helmstaedt, Chiropractor
My professional focus is on helping clients better appreciate the relationship between their body's structure and function. I am committed to helping people achieve the structural components of a wellness-oriented lifestyle by administering evidence based, hands-on, chiropractic care. By fostering proper movement, posture, function, and understanding, everyone can better realize their potential. For each of us there is a particular combination of activities and habits that can keep us healthy and happy for a lifetime. It is my goal to help individuals grow their understanding and appreciation for their own physiology and coach them towards continual improvement, so as to better zero in on the best version of themselves.
Experience & Credentials:
- Bachelor of Physical Education from the University of Calgary 1995
- Head Coach of the Kingston Blue Marlin Swim Club 1996-1998
- Head Coach of the Queen’s University Varsity Swim Team 1996-1998
- Co-Head Coach of the Kingston Masters Aquatic Club 1996-1998
- OUA Men’s Swim Coach of the Year 1998
- Doctorate of Chiropractic from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College 2003
- Certified Myofascial Release Training with Myofascial Mobility Systems Inc. 2014
- Certified Kinesiology Taping from Integrated Training Institute 2014
- Owner/Operator of the Amherstview Family Chiropractic and Massage Clinic 2005-Present
|Avaliable Services (Fees do not reflect HST)|
|Chiropractic Assessment - 45 Minutes||$75|
|Chiropractic Treatment - 30 Minutes||$50|
Looking for Additional Health Care Services?
To keep clients free from pain, healthy, and active, Focus offers a wide range of health care services.
Click on the options below for more information.